St. Teresa's CLASS
Homework is important as it reinforces and challenges pupils’ learning.
F2 children should:
- Read every day with an adult and have their reading record signed
- Practise their key rings (sounds and numbers)
- Practise their high frequency words
In addition to this, more formal homework will be set on a Friday to be completed by the following Wednesday.
Homework: 15th September 2017 (Due by Wed 27th)
We have been learning about different homes. Please can you:-
1. Bring in a photo of your home/email to Miss Shelton to share in class.
2. Create a model of your home OR create a picture of your home.
PLEASE NOTE that you have two weeks to complete this piece of homework.
Additional activities to engage with at home can be found on Miss Shelton's iboard page - http://www.iboard.co.uk/teacher/missshelton. The activities are updated regularly, linked to what we have been learning about in class.
Remember - We are a 'Bug Club' school. Usernames and passwords have been issued. Please explore Bug Club with your child and read some of the books that have been assigned to your child. You can also complete associated activities by clicking on the bug image. Bug Club can be accessed by clicking here or at https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0.
F1 children should:
- Share a story each day with an adult and talk about the story (the characters, what might happen next, etc.)
- Listen for different noises and sounds around us – are they loud or quiet, scary or funny, short or long?
- Practise counting objects, touching each object as you count
- Practise their key rings if they have been given one